Basics of Resin, How to Pour a Geode and Ocean Resin Art Courses
These are PRE-RECORDED courses, meaning once you make a purchase, you will have automatic access to them. Each course is approximately two hours long. You may watch in one sitting, or re-visit later.
Ocean Resin Art Course
- How and where to pour certain colors to create realism and depth
- How to strategically pour each layer using various resin tinting techniques
- How to create stunning, defined waves and cells
- Tips for placement and blending of your blue colors
- Various strategies for pouring your sand layer
- Advanced tips on how to paint the sides of your panel
- How to time the placement of your white pigment
- Access to two experiments that test over 10 epoxy resin brands and 4 white pigments to help you gain a deeper understanding as to what materials perform best
- How to use each day to your benefit to set you up for success!
- Access to a private Dianka Pours Students Facebook group
- 10% off coupon code for pigments on diankapours.com
Enroll now and watch today! This is a pre-recorded course which means you will have immediate access upon purchase.
Enroll using this link - https://diankapours.teachable.com/p/ocean-resin-art-course
Basics of Resin Course
In this course, I go into depth about the fundamentals of resin art and take you through an easy-to-follow pouring tutorial. This course is for beginners AND intermediate artists who want to learn more about resin art and refine their skill. Some questions I answer are:
- What epoxy resin brand is best for paintings, coasters, deep pours, durability, UV resilience, etc.
- How to create stunning cells with white and my gold (gold is available for purchase on my website)
- What is the difference between acrylics, inks, micas and pastes - How to prepare an MDF panel to pour on
- How to cut, sand, prime, pour, hang and clean the drips from the underside
- 6 reasons why your painting hardened with fish eyes/dimples
- What is an exothermic reaction and why does it happen
- Ideal working conditions and average work time
- Resin safety
- Hairdryer vs heat gun vs blowtorch
- Is epoxy resin truly food safe and so much more...
I also take you through a detailed step-by-step tutorial FROM START TO FINISH on how to prep your canvas and pour a stunning holographic resin painting!
This is a pre-recorded course, you can access it at any time and return to re-watch! *FREE* Certificate of Authenticity included so you can establish yourself as an artist and prove that your work is a one-of-a-kind created by you!
Enroll using this link - https://diankapours.teachable.com/p/basics-of-resin-workshop
How to Pour a Geode Course
This Geode Resin Art Course is a complete guide designed to give you a deeper understanding of geode resin art
This course teaches how to create a timeless geode using techniques such as:
- How & where to pour certain colors to create symmetry and balance
- The exact placement of glitter lines to enhance details
- What types of textured points to use and how to layer them to capture their sparkle
- My secret to creating thin & clean glitter lines
- Stages of detailed paint brushwork
- Marker line placement techniques
- How to pair colors to keep your painting minimal, yet elegant
- How to create depth and tips for layering
- How to prep, prime, sand and hang your painting!
You will gain a deep understanding on how each layer is placed and how it affects the next. The material explained will not only teach you how to improve your geodes but how to problem solve and pour stunning geodes, every time.
Enroll using this link - https://diankapours.teachable.com/p/how-to-pour-a-geode